Dash board lights won't go out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dash board lights won't go out

Morning all just noticed that after I removed my key after starting the car up the dash lights etc stay on. Can anyone help on what this could be

all of the dash lights or just some?

Comment

Did you open the drivers door also or still stay in car.

As mine keeps on some things until I open the drivers door then all get cancelled/turned off
      Live to ride, Ride to live

Comment

Not the clocks etc all off the main ones like the window switches and centre buttons

Comment

Not the clocks etc all off the main ones like the window switches and centre buttons and still on after iv locked the car

Comment

I have the same problem plus the sat nav staying on. Anyone have any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by dogbender View Post
              I have the same problem plus the sat nav staying on. Anyone have any suggestions?
              I appreciate that this is an old thread. But I thought I’d post this just in case someone else has the same problem.

I just had the exact same problem. My interior lights (switch illuminations and red glows) would not turn off. Neither would the infotainment system. I also had a problem that nothing would play on the infotainment system. The radio just said tuning, Bluetooth wouldn’t play, and neither would the music on USB stick.

I removed fuses 4 and 5 from the fusebox in the glovebox. Both are labelled for the infotainment system. After reinserting them, everything was back to normal. The radio wasn’t tuned, but the presets were still there. Clicking one got the radio working, the USB stick worked fine. And everything shut down when the car was locked.

If this doesn’t work. Try removing fuse 1 from the same fusebox. I did also remove this fuse. But it didn’t seem to have an effect.

Comment

Working...
              X