New to the forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the forum.

Hi, I run a small YouTube channel It's all about GM vehicles, Mainly Opel / Vauxhall. I myself am a fan of most GM/Opel/Vauxhall cars, Primarily cars such as the most obvious Lotus Carlton... Plus the Senator 3.0 24v, Omega 3.0/3.2 V6, Astra F GSi, Insignia VXR, Calibra 4x4 Turbo, Monaro, VXR8, VX220 etc... to name a few. I don't own a Insignia hopefully that isn't a problem for being a member?
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/GmOpelVauxhallFans

All are welcome here, buddy! Some of the admin don't even have Vauxhalls and we put up with them.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Some great videos on your youtube chanel.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

hey and welcome

TEAM HEKO WIND DEFLECTORS - Group buy now live ! go to for sale section for more details!
        2016 Insignia SRI NAV 170 VXLINE in power red
        Mods - Custom plates / Xenons 6k

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome Marko301 & L18ESK, Sorry I've not been very active. Time just flies...

So... What does everyone think on the 2017 Insignia? It's been a long wait, But overall it seems to please almost everybody.

Comment

Welcome mate!

Personally not a fan of the new one tbh

Comment

Thank you WHIPPY-WOOLLEY

It does seem to be getting mixed emotions the new Insignia, Especially from down under where this will be their new Commodore in 2018.

Comment

It's growing on me. Especially that front view.

Comment

The front is nice just the back is really off putting.. I wont own another GM car anyway

Comment

welcome

TEAM HEKO WIND DEFLECTORS - Group buy now live ! go to for sale section for more details!
                    2016 Insignia SRI NAV 170 VXLINE in power red
                    Mods - Custom plates / Xenons 6k

Comment

welcome
                      C4 Grand Picasso 2015 Exclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by WHIPPY-WOOLLEY View Post
                        The front is nice just the back is really off putting.. I wont own another GM car anyway
                        I agree, for the money Mazda 6 Sports Nav is around £8k less and fully fully loaded.

Comment

The interior has a nice layout.

Comment

Thing is they say that the quality is 'miles above before' but they said that about the last one and it just is not true. I have had nothing but problems with mine from all aspects of the car. The dashboard creaks like crazy and it never feels like anything fits right.

Im done with Vauxhalls after this being my second. Not sure whats next but it will be a hot hatch of some kind.

Comment

Originally posted by GmOpelVauxhallFans View Post
                              The interior has a nice layout.

Question here is what is all this going to cost, compared to it's rivals.

Comment

Working...
                              X