Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamiehl View Post
    Hi
    It's a company called Mapfre. I believe it's called their black & white policy. I bought the car from Thurlow Nunn in Milton Keynes and it's the warranty they gave me.
    To be honest I was expecting problems making a claim but they were fine and paid the garage direct.
    I use Thurlow Nunn MK too. Found them to be very good, have had to take my car in to get a software upgrade and an issue with tyre pressure monitoring. They upgraded software and fitted a new tyre all under the network Q warranty. I still have an issue with tpms though even after a new tyre.

Comment

What is your issue with the TPMS Asking as I am having issues with mine
      I love in St Albans

Comment

Originally posted by Stormbringer55 View Post
        What is your issue with the TPMS Asking as I am having issues with mine
        I love in St Albans
        Previous post is 5 yrs old mate
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

thead

Comment

How do I use the classified section. I want to message sinless and see if he has the calipers from his biturbo so I can make a big brake conversion

Comment

By golly thread revival .
              but seeing as you asked
              2 options
              1) donate to the forum , if you think about it the amount of knowledge on here is priceless
              2) go to the section arrowed in the picture and start a thread in there and all correspondence will be between you and sinless and the admin team .
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1290.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	324145

.K.M.P.C.U
              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Someone had to revive the Essex side of things. Just took a loudmouth

Comment

Working...
                X