So this is your new home!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So this is your new home!!

Good evening folks. Some from the old forum might remember me but others probably won't. I think I have registered here with the same username.

I'm Jon from Lincolnshire, currently got a 2011 Insignia Ecoflex 160 SE model that I have had for nearly 4 years.

When I got the car I was pretty active on the old forum and benefitted from endless advice and got a few little modifications sorted. What I did find was that there was a fountain of knowledge on that forum so hopefully a lot of that has transferred.

Hopefully will be a bit more active than I have been over the last three years!

Looking at changing the car soon so will have some pictures for you all. If this place is anything like the last place then I know you all like pictures :-)

Welcome to the forum Jon
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Thanks.

Reading through some of the old threads and I see some of the guys (Scotty, Russ and Jamie) have got their usernames here assigned to their old posts. How has that happened?

My old posts are now under the user name now of yoballivehtnoj !!!

Comment

Reading through the lights thread brought back great memories of changing the DRL's and dropping the bulb into the headlight unit..... And then spending the next two hours trying to manufacture various contraptions to get it back!!!!

Comment

Click claim user content at top of page and your posts will be carried over
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Cheers mate, as easy as that!

Comment

Welcome over, Jon! Did you mention piccys?
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Cheers guys.

Major (and quick) progress on the new car front........

2016 Vauxhall Insignia SRi 2.0CDTi 170PS 5dr ecoFLEX Start/Stop NAV

Pick it up on Monday!

Comment

welcome

TEAM HEKO WIND DEFLECTORS - Group buy now live ! go to for sale section for more details!
                    2016 Insignia SRI NAV 170 VXLINE in power red
                    Mods - Custom plates / Xenons 6k

Comment

Working...
                    X