East Mids/Lincs members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RBH View Post

marko301 will be able to guide you on that.

If there isn't, you could always volunteer

That could be an option as over the years I’ve been a ro aro and even admin on other car forums and if we get a good daily attendance from the members then it can work well.

Dare I ask if there is a FB page as I won’t be going there, so I may not be the best person in that situation.

More than willing to give the region a push with regular threads a few votes on what and where they would like a meet and push to do a few club runs to the national shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil67 View Post

That could be an option as over the years I’ve been a ro aro and even admin on other car forums and if we get a good daily attendance from the members then it can work well.

Dare I ask if there is a FB page as I won’t be going there, so I may not be the best person in that situation.

More than willing to give the region a push with regular threads a few votes on what and where they would like a meet and push to do a few club runs to the national shows.
      There is a facecloth page as far as I know, but I haven't a clue what or who it involves Ias i've never had any social media in my life.....and at 55, don't intend on starting .

FB is a kinda sweary word on here

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

There is a facecloth page as far as I know, but I haven't a clue what or who it involves Ias i've never had any social media in my life.....and at 55, don't intend on starting .

FB is a kinda sweary word on here
        Same age as me then matey

Comment

Same age as me then matey
          I'm happy with ebay, the insignia forum and xhamster

Comment

sriray used to run a couple of meetings a year at Rother Valley. We've had some great days there. Lots of space and food/drink outlets to keep us going. Sadly Ray is no longer active so feel free to take over the mantle. The meets were around April and October times. Certainly when the weather was a bit warmer so it doesn't affect our arthritis too much.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
            X