No announcement yet.

East Mids/Lincs members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heya guys Yeah i love it here, on 4 miles from Donington Park and also a gorgeous strectch of country which part are you from? Also awesome on the sheffield meet, im on that

Comment

I'm from around junction 24 area, and i think the next meet is at Rother Valley in September

Comment

Michael. 64 reg tech line. 2.0l diesel in carbon flash.

Comment

Hi I'm Leon I live in coalville Leicestershire and I've just bought a 2015 insignia tourer Sri vx line in white

Comment

Originally posted by Leon View Post
            Hi I'm Leon I live in coalville Leicestershire and I've just bought a 2015 insignia tourer Sri vx line in white
            And did you go to King Edward

Comment

Yes I did why?

Comment

Yes I did why?
                Nothing important. Coalville isn't a big place thought I just mention it .

Comment

Oh right ok I thought you might of been there yourself or you might know me haha

Comment

Oh right ok I thought you might of been there yourself or you might know me haha
                    Many moons ago yes

Comment

You whent there many moons ago or you know me from many moons ago

Comment

You whent there many moons ago or you know me from many moons ago
                        Was there many moons ago.

Comment

Aahh right... I take it you're from this neck of the woods then.....I've just started coming on here have you got any hints or tips for me to get used to it ??

Comment

Aahh right... I take it you're from this neck of the woods then.....I've just started coming on here have you got any hints or tips for me to get used to it ??
                            Hints tips to get used the site or the car?

Comment

Both haha....I'm wanting to do a few bits to the car as in interior styling ect

Comment

Both haha....I'm wanting to do a few bits to the car as in interior styling ect
                                Lol ok. First mod I recommend is the gear surround led lighting, stick some led strips in and wire to the yellow wire behind the cigar socket it will be controlled by the auto lights. As for other mods how deep is your pocket .

Oh a furry dice on the rear view mirror

Comment

Working...
                                X