East Mids/Lincs members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Mids/Lincs members

Right folks I will kick us off on this sub forum........

I'm Jon and I'm in Louth, Lincolnshire.

Currently driving a 2011 Insignia SE which I have had for nearly four years so am due a change!

Hi Dave here, from Melton Mowbray Leicestershire. I'm a regular visitor to Louth, daughter lives just the other side of Market Rasen. I also have a SE auto.
    Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Hi Gents. I am in Cleethorpes, not far from Louth. Close enough for a meet.

Comment

Hey there,
        I live in Barrow, near Barton in North Lincolnshire - not far from Louth.
        I drive a 2014 VXLine

Comment

Hi guys, good to see you on here.

Would be up for a meet. SE no longer with me but has been replaced by another Insignia!

Comment

Im Mo. 61 plate SE tractor. Bout to hit 100k miles. And only 40 quid spent on repairs which is pretty good.
            Im in Northampton which is miles away from you. Still technically east mids but probably closer to west mids for a meet. Could do Leicester?

Comment

Im Macca, live in small village of Worlaby near Brigg/Humberside airport/Humber bridge and loving my 2012 Elite
              A to B in an Elite Siggy :)

Comment

Hi, does not seem to have been much activity on here of late but here goes. I'm Paul, live in Sandilands (a few miles south of Mablethorpe) and drive a 2015 Elite Tourer.

Comment

I'm in rich from jct 20 m1, driving ecoflex with loads of issues so joined for advice!!!

Comment

Need help

Originally posted by Dave71 View Post
                    Hi Dave here, from Melton Mowbray Leicestershire. I'm a regular visitor to Louth, daughter lives just the other side of Market Rasen. I also have a SE auto.
                    Hi Dave I don’t suppose your around to help me with my intercooler pipe I got it on but can’t get it to stay on at the bottom?

Comment

Originally posted by Insignia Mark View Post
                      Hi Dave I don’t suppose your around to help me with my intercooler pipe I got it on but can’t get it to stay on at the bottom?
                      Hi Mark
                      Sorry no, getting a bit long in the tooth now days.
                      Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave71 View Post
                        Hi Mark
                        Sorry no, getting a bit long in the tooth now days.
                        No problem at all Dave thanks for getting back to me 👍🏻

Comment

Hi im Dave, i live in a tiny village called Lockington in Derbyshire and have just bought my first Insignia, a 2015 VX Line, bloody LOVE it! Here to get to know folk of the same interests and perhaps attend a couple meets for something new hope all are well

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsay1984 View Post
                            Hi im Dave, i live in a tiny village called Lockington in Derbyshire and have just bought my first Insignia, a 2015 VX Line, bloody LOVE it! Here to get to know folk of the same interests and perhaps attend a couple meets for something new hope all are well
                            Keep an eye on forum,,we have a couple of meets a year at Sheffield,,next one is September,,you'll be welcome to attend
                            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Nice bit of Derbyshire is Lockington. I am from down that way but live up in Sheffield now

Comment

Working...
                              X