Can belt 2012 cdti sri nav

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can belt 2012 cdti sri nav

Just changed mine at 92,000 miles. Also changed the water pump, tensioner etc, all came as part of the kit...was surprised at how straight forward it was. Old belt definitely showed signs of wear, I feel really lucky it hadn't failed on me...

How much as that Geth?

You went to a garage or was a DIY?

Comment

I'll be honest, I got the parts from Euro car parts, I get a bit of a taxi discount, but inc VAT, came to just under £90. I got a mate to fit the belt on my drive, and offered him £100, which he was happy with. Took about 2hrs. I'd be happy to do it myself next time, quite straightforward...

Comment

Originally posted by Geth View Post
        I'll be honest, I got the parts from Euro car parts, I get a bit of a taxi discount, but inc VAT, came to just under £90. I got a mate to fit the belt on my drive, and offered him £100, which he was happy with. Took about 2hrs. I'd be happy to do it myself next time, quite straightforward...
        Need to change my belt too and water pump but maybe its too much for me

Water pump comes out from under the car I suppose?

Garage is asking for too much money to do the job...

Comment

Recently had my cambelt done too @ 99k miles.

Cambelt, water pump, service and 2x rear coil springs came in at a touch under £500 at a main dealers. (Pentagon derby).

Comment

Dealers will obviously be expensive. Service parts were approx £80 for me, and takes about 1hr...

Comment

Originally posted by mcpitman View Post
              Recently had my cambelt done too @ 99k miles.

Cambelt, water pump, service and 2x rear coil springs came in at a touch under £500 at a main dealers. (Pentagon derby).
              sounds ok to me

Comment

Working...
              X