Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll start a thread for this...............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WHIPPY-WOOLLEY View Post
    Clive I want to see your car in person hahaha!

What about last weekend in June? Does that work for everyone?
    I'm in France

Comment

Bugger.. Sorry lads been down in Cornwall for a week

Comment

Bridgend here. Black 59 sri Nav. Tints and painted Pentas. Reverse sensors,orange calipers.

Comment

Hi all new to insignias and to this forum,but had plenty of vauxhalls I'm in pontyrhyl(Pontycymer) I have a 59plate 2.0cdti elite saloon.....

Comment

Newbie here. New to Insignias too. I live 10 mins from Merthyr Tydfil.

Just bought a white 12 plate SRi.

See you around the forum and maybe out n about

Comment

Just joined, and I live in Port Talbot, although Essex originally. Been here about 12 years.

Comment

might aswell join in 😂
                hello I'm from aberdare, new around here and new to insignias, so far im loving it

Comment

Am from abertillery

Comment

Hi all, from Aberdare too, driving a white 11 plate 2L Cdti Sri, had her just over a year and loving it

Comment

Hi there, newbie here. Have a VX Line and would love it is someone in South Wales has the kit for reading and clearing codes, especially the service now screen.
                      Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Superreed View Post
                        Hi there, newbie here. Have a VX Line and would love it is someone in South Wales has the kit for reading and clearing codes, especially the service now screen.
                        Cheers
                        The service now screen isn't a fault, it's the cars way of saying there is a fault, that fault could be anything.

P30 lite using Tapatalk

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

From aberdare

Comment

nice to see a few people close to me, wonder if the Aberdare and Merthyr boys are still around

Comment

Working...
                            X