'13 Plate Insignia Elite aka The Batmobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Map reading .....do people still do that ???.....nice car btw
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Well, you have to put the missus to some sort of use while driving!

Comment

Originally posted by Dakelly112 View Post
        Well, you have to put the missus to some sort of use while driving!
        You've got some confidence! Stuck a map in my wife's hand once to get us down to Brighton and ended up in Scotland!
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
          You've got some confidence! Stuck a map in my wife's hand once to get us down to Brighton and ended up in Scotland!
          Tbh that's just impressive!

Comment

So bit of an update. My new OBDII wifi adapter arrived yesterday so now I can plug the dangle into the OBD port and using the Torque app it gives me full live data read outs along with fault code scanning.

So just need to get a phone holder now so I can use the damn thing while driving!

Comment

Bloody hell that's a good light. Wasn't sure when you said green

Comment

Thought I'd post a few more pics of her lit up at night

Comment

I ended up buying a cheap tablet to run Torque Pro as it eats batteries having it on the tablet will run for a good 2 hours then dies which by then am bored of it anyhow . I also added a diesel boost gauge many moons ago and an amp gauge..

and the gauges :

Comment

I bet you look like the Hulk under those lights
                    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I like the almost hidden look on the gauges, I usually have them loud and proud next to the drivers A pillar tho. Re the battery on your tablet could you not wire in a hidden 12v socket and run a dedicated charge wire from it?

And if I had any bulk to me I might look like the hulk! As it the way things are going the 'bulk'+' may be more appropriate!!

Comment

Nice car and really liking the green lights

Comment

Afternoon Ladies and Gents, been silent for a while so just a quick catch up. I'm still having fun with the Torque app but more on that shortly. I've just purchased some dodo juice purple haze (not the kind you smoke) to try and keep the shine and mirror finish on her. I've also just got a new Pipercross foam panel filter which is fitted, still not sure if its any good tho. I plan on taking her out tonight and doing some times 40-60 runs and posting the resulting screen shots up.

Comment

The green lights on the picture makes it look like a ghost film

Comment

Excuse my ignorance but are these just coloured bulbs that are replaced?

Comment

Yeah pretty much. Just flick the covers off and fit the green leds ordered from ebay

Comment

Working...
                                X