Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've joined the club!

Hi everyone!

I just got this on Thursday. It's a 2016 (duh) ex-demo Elite Nav which I got for £18k with 2500 miles on the clock.

My last car was a brand new 65 plate Corsa and this is a huge improvement on that.

PS Sorry about the huge picture, I don't know how to make it fit nicely on the page.
    2016 Elite Nav 1.6l S/S Diesel Hatchback

Welcome to the forum. Picture looks fine to me

Comment

Thanks. And half of it fell off the side of the post in the preview
      2016 Elite Nav 1.6l S/S Diesel Hatchback

Comment

Hello and welcome aboard.

Comment

Very nice
          and welcome
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forum
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Never apologise for posting a big picture of an Insignia!
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

welcome

TEAM HEKO WIND DEFLECTORS - Group buy now live ! go to for sale section for more details!
                2016 Insignia SRI NAV 170 VXLINE in power red
                Mods - Custom plates / Xenons 6k

Comment

Nice car.

Comment

Working...
                  X