• Originally posted by RBH View Post
    I know......it's obvious that Marko has too much time on his hands

And it's RBH
    Always been bad out Spelling.thead
    Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Langy View Post
      You have to bring Jaffa cakes to the next meet....and not just one pack either...
      You going to RV on Sunday, Chris?
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
        You going to RV on Sunday, Chris?
        All being well I’ll be there..[emoji106][emoji106]
        Chris

Comment

All being well I’ll be there..[emoji106][emoji106]
          Nice one!
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

You have to bring Jaffa cakes to the next meet....and not just one pack either...
            This should please Rab:
            2018 1.5T SRi Nav
            Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                Now yer talking......but I'll stick to my family chippy in Cleethorpes thank you very much

Comment

• I know this is the wrong section so move if applicable and sorry for wrong posting.but I got the wash bug today and this is what it comes up like with just water and a sponge.i hasten to add I'm not sponsored by the manufacturer of the product.

.K.M.P.C.U
                  YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

• Nice , bit off topic I use to work for homeserve, I was even featured in the monthly magazine if they still do it

Comment

• Originally posted by the gas man View Post
                      Nice , bit off topic I use to work for homeserve
                      Were you part of the gas side ? Is that why you are called the gas man ? .we were Help link but homeserve brought us out.so now we are installing boilers for them . they condem them and we fit new .

.K.M.P.C.U
                      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

• Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                        I know this is the wrong section so move if applicable.
                        Yeah moved to show us your reflection pics.

Comment

• It was amazingly clean when I got it unfortunately not had chance to return it to this level of reflective-ness 😂 have any of you got tips on what products to get to achieve really good outcome without getting a bank loan! And also alloys would anyone recommend using that water repellent? Any help would be great as I would love to look after this. Cheers

Click image for larger version

Name:	PSX_20190905_105636.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	119.5 KB
ID:	243782

Comment

• Originally posted by Darlington Si View Post
                            It was amazingly clean when I got it unfortunately not had chance to return it to this level of reflective-ness �� have any of you got tips on what products to get to achieve really good outcome without getting a bank loan! And also alloys would anyone recommend using that water repellent? Any help would be great as I would love to look after this. Cheers

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2449[/ATTACH]
                            Very nice mate

Comment

• Show us your reflection pics!!

Originally posted by Darlington Si View Post
                              It was amazingly clean when I got it unfortunately not had chance to return it to this level of reflective-ness [emoji23] have any of you got tips on what products to get to achieve really good outcome without getting a bank loan! And also alloys would anyone recommend using that water repellent? Any help would be great as I would love to look after this. Cheers

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2449[/ATTACH]
                              There are so many products out there and it is all down to personal choice to be honest.

For dark cars poor boys blackhole is a favourite and then use a wax after to protect it.
                              sigpic

Comment

• No longer own a Vauxhall, but here's a reflection shot from the bonnet.

Simple polish using Autoglym Super Resin Polish and UHD wax.
                                C4 Grand Picasso 2015 Exclusive.

Comment

Working...
                                X