This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

@L18ESK - looks like a photo from the brochure! - anyone living in Scotland is easily going to win a POTM!!

Comment

still not won one! entered to or 3 now on old site

TEAM HEKO WIND DEFLECTORS - Group buy now live ! go to for sale section for more details!
        2016 Insignia SRI NAV 170 VXLINE in power red
        Mods - Custom plates / Xenons 6k

Comment

Originally posted by L18ESK View Post
          Cracking Shot!
          C4 Grand Picasso 2015 Exclusive.

Comment

Last edited by marko301; 21-10-2016, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dave798 View Post
              That's some serious reflection and shine. Looks like you've just finished polishing the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Saul View Post
                That's some serious reflection and shine. Looks like you've just finished polishing the car.
                yeah it took 2 days (with a DA polisher) and it wasn't cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
                  Ok so decieded the above thread was needed again!!!

Here are mine after my first attempt with a DA.

Holy S**t. Impressive. Very Impressive. I'm stunned. Emm. good work.

Comment

yeah it took 2 days (with a DA polisher) and it wasn't cheap
                    https://www.dropbox.com/s/1vlvs3axqo...71957.jpg?dl=0
                    Nice little collection you get there[emoji108]. The farecla clay mitt is a God send, shaves off s#@t loads of time.
                    Was this a 1 stage Polish? What's the paint like on the siggy?
                    I still have to do mine before winter really sets in [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
                      Ok so decieded the above thread was needed again!!!

Here are mine after my first attempt with a DA.

Are you also a member of detailing world, i'm sure I have seen these pics on there.

Comment

Are you also a member of detailing world, i'm sure I have seen these pics on there.
                        yeah am a member of Detailing World and also CYC forum got all my tips from members on there just wanted my car prepped for winter cost me a small fortune on polishes/glazes/waxes and stuff plus all the add ons for my das 6 pro but am happy with the final result

Comment

Nice little collection you get there[emoji108]. The farecla clay mitt is a God send, shaves off s#@t loads of time.
                          Was this a 1 stage Polish? What's the paint like on the siggy?
                          I still have to do mine before winter really sets in [emoji106]
                          the siggy paint is classed as 'soft' I only used meguairs 105 to remove my swirls although i have got megs 205 in case I get any deeper scratches but I would recommend anybody wanting the correct finish to get themselves a DA polisher as this makes light work of all the polishing

Comment

the siggy paint is classed as 'soft' I only used meguairs 105 to remove my swirls although i have got megs 205 in case I get any deeper scratches but I would recommend anybody wanting the correct finish to get themselves a DA polisher as this makes light work of all the polishing
                            What pads did you use?

Comment

yeah am a member of Detailing World and also CYC forum got all my tips from members on there just wanted my car prepped for winter cost me a small fortune on polishes/glazes/waxes and stuff plus all the add ons for my das 6 pro but am happy with the final result
                              That's where all my knowledge comes from as well and the junkman of course [emoji106]

Comment

What pads did you use?
                                as mine was only swirl correction i used a white pad with the meguairs 105 then i used a black pad with poorboys glaze before waxing by hand

Comment

Working...
                                X