This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dave798 View Post
    as mine was only swirl correction i used a white pad with the meguairs 105 then i used a black pad with poorboys glaze before waxing by hand
    Think I need to order myself a glaze [emoji16] [emoji106].
    That's quite impressive with a white pad only.

C4 Grand Picasso 2015 Exclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by Saul View Post
      Think I need to order myself a glaze [emoji16] [emoji106].
      That's quite impressive with a white pad only.
      it wasn't that bad to start with thats why i only used megs 105 and a white pad for a glaze i got prima amigo and poorboys have yet to use prima amigo but both products get high ratings on detailing world

Comment

Mine is a flip chip silver colour, more blue than silver, so think I might order the Amigo and finish with fusso soft 99.

Comment

Originally posted by Saul View Post
          Mine is a flip chip silver colour, more blue than silver, so think I might order the Amigo and finish with fusso soft 99.
          sounds good i used Farecla g3 for the wax post some pics when you get it done

Comment

Originally posted by dave798 View Post
            sounds good i used Farecla g3 for the wax post some pics when you get it done
            I will do [emoji106]

Comment

So today managed to get the bonnet and the front wings done. Perfect weather for detailing, unfortunately not for photographing...especially on a phone. Weather forecast for tomorrow is bright and sunny so will try and get more tomorrow.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Finally finished giving the car a 1 stage correction/polish. It's really hard catching a decent reflection shot on a) light car b) bad light.

I think this gives you the picture though.

[IMG][/IMG]

And for you beading lover's out there.....

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Didn't work I'll try again.
                    Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Think you have more than intended, shows some of my reflection pics.

Dave
                      Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Hi Dave, make sure you copy the image code

and paste it directly into your forum post. Don't use any forum tools. The pasted code will change into the picture when you hit post reply.
                        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

/albums/dd412/DaveA1/Reflection%20Car%20015.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks Mark.
                          Looking for something more complicated.
                          Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

[/URL]//i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd412/DaveA1/Reflection%20Car%20014.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

On a roll now.
                            Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Gee thanks guys. Yere making mine look like a school blackboard at the end of june.

Comment

And my favourite 'reflection shot'

Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X