Wheel arch stone chips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel arch stone chips

Does anyone else have this problem or has my car been abused in its past life? the first day I looked at it there where no marks at all but now after a few washes I've been noticing some small stone chips around the front of the rear arch between the rear door and wheel. There is loads of them and it's doing my head in. Does anyone know of anything I could use to stop or at least lessen the the damage if I was the to it resprayed or is this just something I'll have to live with?

Mine is a 14 plate VXLine now with 41k miles on, mine doesn't have any stone chips at all.

Comment

Mine is a 63 plate, or it was before I put my private plates on. There are no stone chips on mine in that area you describe. Only on the front end as is to be expected.
      LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

I have a 64 plate Elite and although no stone chips, i have a lot of fine scratches on top of the rear n/s wheel arch. I know the car hasn't been abused as Ive had it from new
        Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

The insignia has wide arches so prone to chips and scratches. I have a big scratch on my arch from a stone hitting it while driving down the motorway

Comment

Working...
          X