Glaze Recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glaze Recommendation

As the title says, can anyone recommend a decent glaze. It's to go on top of Flipchip Silver and will be topped with a wax or sealant or even both.
    C4 Grand Picasso 2015 Exclusive.

My son uses Poorboy's White Diamond glaze on his silver car and loves it.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

try prima amigo it gets top ratings on detailing world

Comment

Originally posted by dave798 View Post
        try prima amigo it gets top ratings on detailing world
        I heard Prima Amigo is more suited for darker cards and darkens lighter cars slightly.

Comment

Thanks guy's, In the end I Went for Chemical Guys Glossworkz. Seems to receive good reviews and not restricted to car colour.

Not tried any Chemical Guy's products before, always wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by Saul View Post
            I heard Prima Amigo is more suited for darker cards and darkens lighter cars slightly.
            am sorry mate my car is dark emerald green and was going off personal experience didn't know it darkened lighter colours

Comment

Will have to watch this as I have an insignia which is chip flip silver,and have only ever used autoglym srp topped of with autoglym hd wax.

Comment

Originally posted by dave798 View Post
                am sorry mate my car is dark emerald green and was going off personal experience didn't know it darkened lighter colours
                No worries, I only found out today and that was only when I spoke to my normal online go to supplier.
                Last edited by Saul; 26-10-2016, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by darren68 View Post
                  Will have to watch this as I have an insignia which is chip flip silver,and have only ever used autoglym srp topped of with autoglym hd wax.
                  I've just ordered the stuff today, so am hoping (weather permitted) do the front end this weekend. Will put up some before & after pics up.

Comment

Just an update, managed to do the bonnet and wings today. Chemical Guys glossworkz works really well, can see the difference as soon as you lay it down. Being a light coloured car its harder to tell but the difference is night and day. Would recommend this to anyone out there thinking about purchasing a glaze.

Reflection shot...

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                    X