X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 insignia

Found this today:-

Interesting.
    They always try to make out the current one is crap and you must buy the latest model. I stopped looking now, this car is fine for the job has everything i need, and gets a to b.

Comment

They always do say the outgoing one is worse but tbh I wont be buying another Vauxhall anyway so it makes no difference to me hahaha!

Comment

It's reviewed in 'CAR' Magazine as the 'Insignia Grand Sport'

Comment

New transmission s too,so I read,including 8 speed auto
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
            Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Last edited by Saul; 08-11-2016, 03:00 PM.
                C4 Grand Picasso 2015 Exclusive.

Comment

2018 Opel Insignia, very first driveInsignia Gran Sport 2.0 turbo 8AT
                  Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

and another.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heO3GJTMmv4

Comment

The back end is proper fugly!

Comment

indeed,... I will be on one more VX after this,... 66 plate VX Line in 4 months, then..... hmmmm who knows, wont be VX with fat ass on it, at least 1ft too long

Comment

Yer not a nice back end at all! I reckon it was designed for the American market being a Buick then they just stuffed some Vauxhall badges on the front and happy days.

To be honest I wont be buying another Vauxhall when I can afford to get rid of this one.

Comment

haha!! I've been fine with them, I think if the arse end was shorter, it would be a nice car, as it looks, way too much overhang at the back, very 1980's USA

Comment

Never having another Vauxhall hahaha! Had nothing but problems with mine. My Astra J prior to the Soggy was not really up to much either haha.

Yer I agree!

Im going back to Ford or to VW/Seat next

Comment

Working...
                              X