No announcement yet.

2017 insignia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The tourer does look nice, I bet that model will rival the price of Audi A6s though. I suspect a lot of people will go to Audi or Skoda

Comment

Still end up losing 80% value in the first 3 years

Comment

what the hell has that come as, way too long horrible grill too!!!

Comment

yup,.. actually, warming to this...
          Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

The arse end is ugly...

Comment

Originally posted by WHIPPY-WOOLLEY View Post
              The arse end is ugly...
              Same as the current one then [emoji1]
              That's why I've got the ST

Comment

To be honest, I do love the new ST exterior.
                This one is OPC / VXR. The front bumper grill, taken from Opel GT.
                So, ordinary ST I'd say will have slightly different front bumper grill and fogs.

Interior, everyone says , that interior going to look like Buick LaCrosse , For me it looks stunning, huge , spaces .

Can't wait to see It in person.

Comment

The DEtails: http://www.vauxhall.co.uk/fleet/late...-insignia.html
                  C4 Grand Picasso 2015 Exclusive.

Comment

quite a lot of waffle, but I like the link though. Sports seats look the same, though pre-production photo so that may change, need to improve standard seats drastically though the current sport seats are fantastic.. They were always a strong point of GM, but 1st generation Insignia let them down badly. I'd like info on engine line up. And I mean specific outputs etc, not just 'there will be a 1.6 turbo crap' With VW putting out a excellent (no incredible, 500nm) biturbo in home turf of Germany, there must be an appropriate response. Frankly GM single turbo diesels do not cut the mustard anymore, compared to the competition, even the cracking biturbo has been left behind as it was always overweight and was just holding its own in 2012. Nice to see the new siggy will balance the scales with a 3 series. Drive a Biturbo 3 series BMW and a current Insignia Biturbo with identical power outputs and you'll see why. 150kg makes a massive difference. For the money though. Insignia all the way. Rant over.

Comment

Lots of nice new features come with the new insignia but what features comes as standard

Comment

One thing I don't like is the fact they have not incorporated the indicators into the wing mirrors. That would have been nice to have and much more stylish
                        Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                          Lots of nice new features come with the new insignia but what features comes as standard
                          Bluetooth surely

Comment

Working...
                          X