No announcement yet.

"headlamp levelling malfunction" and "service AFL lamp"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello I had same problem with my 2009 elite.I changed all bulbs including turning bulbs.still same.I changed the control unit which is located behind the glove box.it has Afl on it.far left of fusebox.done the job all well.hope this helps.make sure you put original spec bulbs and not upgraded ones

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen catt View Post
      Hello I had same problem with my 2009 elite.I changed all bulbs including turning bulbs.still same.I changed the control unit which is located behind the glove box.it has Afl on it.far left of fusebox.done the job all well.hope this helps.make sure you put original spec bulbs and not upgraded ones
      Cheers Stephen - Il check that out - I replaced both cornering H11 bulbs (one was actually blown) but it made no difference at all. I struggled to get the drivers side cornering bulb out and in the process of forcing the bulb to turn I damaged the back of the headlamp housing. Some water since got into the headlamp unit and the HID which previously was on a low beam only has stopped lighting altogether. I dried the inside of the headlamp put using a hair drier hoping this would fix but it hasn't. I took the bulb out and connected it to the passenger side lamp and it lit so its not the bulb.

Iv made the problem worse :-'(

Do you know if the control unit at the back of the glove box is plug and play or does it have to be coded? Thanks

Comment

Afl control help

Originally posted by Stephen catt View Post
        Having a nightmare with codes u1512 and possible b0000. In changing the afl module did this need programming to the car at vauxhall or did it plug and play so to speak?

Comment

Working...
        X