• Show
Clear All

Thats really bright

Comment

Yup dont need any other lights really

Comment

Yes i agree

Comment

This may be a really stupid question but does the estate not have a parcel shelf?

sigpic

Comment

Yea its a retractable one, so you pull it close if you want to

Comment

Ahh that makes sense. As if that was open the light you have wouldn’t be any use

sigpic

Comment

I prefer the look of the estate

Comment

Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
                  Ahh that makes sense. As if that was open the light you have wouldn’t be any use
                  But then you wouldnt really keep the parcel shelf closed if you was to access it as it is the full length so it would be like crawling into a tunnel

Comment

Haha... yep that is true as well. Never had an estate so just assumed it lived up with the boot like the hatch

sigpic

Comment

Your parcel shelf isn't in there....I found it left a Shadow still so added the extra ones. Good light in the roof though. Led panel?

Comment

Yea its in the garage. Its annoying there isnt anywhere to put it if you need to put the rear seats down.

No its a standard bulb just a LED with a heatshield on it. I have them all on the car and ive found there the best ones for lasting

Comment

Working...
                        X