(SOLD) 4 x 20 Inch Vx- Line Alloys & Tyres for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (SOLD) 4 x 20 Inch Vx- Line Alloys & Tyres for sale

Here I have my cherished Vx-Line Alloys for sale I have had them since almost new and they are a fantastic looking set of alloys on any Insignia or a car that can take 5x120 pcd.
    The tyre size are 245/35/20 all barring 1 tyre have 6+ mm the Pirelli P Zero is at 3.1mm all the tyres are in very good condition no splits or cracks on the tyres or the rims. Some small stone chips on the rims but not really noticeable. These alloys have been well looked after, as a detailing addict the car is kept clean and so are the alloys and tyres. The Rims have fresh Alloygator Rim Protectors on in silver to match the alloys. I live in Manchester and will deliver up to 30 miles away but would prefer collection as there rather heavy... 500 pounds no offers ( That's a bargain you wont get that quality any where else). I can accept Paypal but would prefer Cash. Thanks

Sounds like a bargain to me Russ, I am sure these will be snapped up very quickly.

Comment

As above,they are a bargain,ive seen these in the flesh and know how much pride Russ takes in his motor,,,,well worth the money
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Hi could be interested in these if you still have them

Comment

Originally posted by Paulh View Post
          Hi could be interested in these if you still have them
          Check the date when the as was placed.

Comment

My apologies just started on the site should have checked

Comment

Our fault. We should have prefixed the title with SOLD. Done so now.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Easily done mate.... especially when admin forget things ( old age troubles )

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  Easily done mate.... especially when admin forget things ( old age troubles )
                  Now's where I'd come back with a witty remark but for the life of me I can't think of anything. Must be the old are troubles
                  2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
                  X