Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my 2.0cdti sri

What mods you got planned ?
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Love the ST's

Comment

Chrome handle covers
        Some led in number plate and doors.

Then see what factory upgrades I can add to it.

Comment

So got the heko wind deflectors fitted today and the door handle covers.

Ordered red led for gator surrounds well. Just waiting on some led coming for numberplate and puddle lights.

Comment

Looking good! ....I envy you having a garage and some heat in there too. That rake is making me cringe though I'd get that secured on the wall somewhere. I'd hate to hear it's fallen against the car and damaged the paintwork.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Me too ,would love a garage
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Looks good

As for factory options adding....it's not that straight forward on the Insignia unfortunately.

Comment

Do alot of the things that are added need to be activated or additional wiring?

Comment

If it's not on the car when it's built ,the wiring won't be there,also there is other stuff ,if you choose to add it will need programming

Comment

Finally managed to give it a good wash and get some blackfire sealant on it. Also had a chance to get it under the lights to see what machine work I'll need to do at start of next year.

Comment

Comment

Also got new floor mats in and new key ring. Will be on the hunt for sideskirts as the sills are really peppered by stone chips.

Comment

There are some VXR side skirts on ebay at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                              There are some VXR side skirts on ebay at the moment
                              Aye bad time of year to be spending on the car don't think she'd be too happy if I bought them.😂

Comment

Working...
                              X