No announcement yet.

Here's My VX Line Sports Tourer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fitted some White LED lights in the doors and footwells. Also fitted to the boot and they are bright! The boot light now is bright enough to light it up

These are awesome

Comment

This arrived today. CRD2

Got a few goodies coming this weekend too

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
        Fitted some White LED lights in the doors and footwells. Also fitted to the boot and they are bright! The boot light now is bright enough to light it up

These are awesome

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252434663870
        What size of these bulbs would fit the number plate any idea? facelift insignia

Comment

Originally posted by Gurdip View Post
          What size of these bulbs would fit the number plate any idea? facelift insignia
          These arent the ones for the numberplate. You would need 501's

Comment

ooooo shineys.

is it a box with one setting or a few?

I took mine off for it to go to the garage, without it i thought it was as quick with it on until i done a couple of over takes. It's going back on tonight!!

2015 SRI 2.0CDTI ecoderp hatch

Comment

Its the one with several different maps, 21 i believe. I have had the older red box on and it was ace. This is the newer model and i know a few people have gone into limp mode with it so will see if mine does.

The power is nice to have IF i need it.Hopefully it will increase mpg

Comment

I think they go into limp mode because they've got them on its highest setting. keep it around the middle and it'll be grand. That's what i've got mine on.

2015 SRI 2.0CDTI ecoderp hatch

Comment

Thats what i plan to do, although on the red box i didnt know what was a high setting and what was low

Comment

Little update from the weekend

Along with the DTUK box its shifts pretty well now.

Comment

Looking good matey
                      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Project lose the chrome is next i recon]

Comment

Did you get these from up my neck of the woods Ash ?? North east,off a black ST ?
                          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I did pal. drove up on Sat morning to collect them. Karl originally fitted them to Pauls car with a nice HID kit in them!

Comment

I like the wheels in shadow chrome
                              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

HIDS in them make such a difference... great lights [emoji1303]

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X