Here's My VX Line Sports Tourer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's My VX Line Sports Tourer

Picked her up today, lovely car to drive, much nicer than the 3 series i chopped her in for and better access to the boot

Need to get some nice LED's in and want to either get a VXR grill or plasti dip this one

Very nice car, I do love a tourer. Great colour as well.

Comment

Thanks

Its a weird colour, at night it looks grey, but it makes a change from me having silver , all my cars end up silver

Comment

Good luck finding a VXR grill mate,,,,,hens teeth,
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Yea it could be a long wait, although i might also be tempted with the also ultra rare Irmscher ones

Comment

How far are you from Wigan ? Ask for a swap ,if I'd been closer

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I am not that far away being in Sheffield. The state of the car

I cant imagine they would entertain the idea of a swap, they would then perhaps know its worth something and want money for it

Comment

I know it's a fkn mess,,,if it had been closer I think I'd have asked about a swap + a bung in the sales managers pocket,,,they're 270 quid new

Comment

Might be worth asking

Comment

Had to fit a new battery on Monday as the car was dead. Managed to get one from ECP and then work out how to fit it.

All done and even got the garage to transfer me the money over for it, bonus.

Found a lot of water in the spare wheel well. So took the circular padding out and it was drenched. Thats currently drying but is there a area i should be looking at that is allowing the water to get in?

Comment

You got those 20s on yet ?

Comment

no not yet. Have had a lot on this weekend, but i will be able to this coming weekend so will get the car cleaned and fitted. Need a new tyre on one of them so can sort that in the mean time

Comment

Swapped the alloys over this weekend. Still need to wash it

Love the 20" look on the tourer

Before

After

Comment

Best Wheel ever on a Insignia ST.

Comment

Cheers pal.

Hoping to get it fully cleaned this weekend, but have so much on

Also want to plastidip the front grill but i know i wont have time yet

Comment

Working...
                              X