2009 Brochure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Brochure

I came across this recently. For those of us that have had a insignia since day 1. Do you remember drooling over this in the showroom?

http://www.astonvauxhall.co.uk/uploa...1353321576.pdf

Late spring 2017 and we'll have a new one to drool over.
    Last edited by sriray; 26-11-2016, 07:48 PM. Reason: Link fixed

Page not available...

Comment

always best to buy after a new model has been out a couple of years -the early models always need bits and bobs ironing out.

Comment

Sincere and genuine thanks to sriray for fixing the link I posted. It was beyond my IT skills, but it was the brochure that sold the Insignia to me having owned a modestly good 2.0 petrol CD Vectra and an awesome 2.5V6 CD Omega pervious to my Insignia. Love the brochure, though the traffic sign recognition system has not hit the main stream and it was dropped in subsequent editions of the brochure in IRL. It never took off I assume.

Comment

Because they couldn't read the brochure thead

ONLY JOKING!
          Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Working...
          X