Does my car have Adblue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does my car have Adblue?

As above really... I have a 2015 cdti ecoflex 140 and read bits in the manual about adblue (i know what it is, use it in the trucks) but my car doesn't have the filler next to the deisel filler cap like I've seen on other insignias.

Cheers.

2015 SRI 2.0CDTI ecoderp hatch

You've answered your own question then ,,if there's no filler cap
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Was just curious as other cars i've had with DPF's and so on have had "hidden" tanks with the concentrated pee in and the consumer doesn't see it.

2015 SRI 2.0CDTI ecoderp hatch

Comment

Yeah my brother in law's Audi has it hidden away in the boot
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I have an Audi A6 company car with Adblue. The warning came on for the first time so I purchased 3.5L for £7.50 when filling up at the garage next fill. It has only lasted 1700 miles before the warning came back on. I will have to buy adblue in bulk or it looks like it will be expensive at that price...

Comment

Working...
          X