Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun visor

Slightly miffed
    Today I have had to go and get a puncture repaired in a tyre same tyre same trip 6 months apart but that is a different story grr
    I had to use the sun visor this morning so pulled it down and noticed that the flap over the lights was sticking up proud lifted it up and found it had broken on the hinge , the plastic has snapped ( I dont really use this so no idea how it has snapped )
    Called in to local dealers Perrys Aylesbury ( never again ) who have told me this would not be covered under warranty as it is damaged , well yes it is damaged which is why I was asking if it would be covered under warranty the car two years old in sept so it still has warranty
    Do you think it should be covered ? Also does any one have access to parts numbers to see if it comes as the complete visor or can it be bought in separately

I am sure Vauxhall would call this "interior trim", which has a one year warranty. These visors have been used in everything since probably the (old) Viva? so you will find one at any scrappy.

Comment

I have managed to make a temp repair for now but need to find another one , it would appear that it does not come apart

Comment

as above,. trim only has 12 month warranty. - lots of other little exclusions too!!

Comment

I found a secondhand one on eBay for £25 posted so that will do

Comment

Working...
          X