Navi 600 to 900 upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chili View Post
    So i can do the upgrade and everything will work as it does now except i will have access to 3d mode map screen.

Any links to the software you flashed with or a link to the how to......

Cheers
    Yes everything will work fine. You will loose all your preset stations and all destination history from the sat nav.

PM me and I'll send you the files and also the how to.
    C4 Grand Picasso 2015 Exclusive.

Comment

Just completed this upgrade and put the speedcam poi on. All worked very smoothly ����

Just driven to Loughborough and the speedcam poi works well, currently have it set on early, might try it on late.

Comment

Originally posted by Huttoftnick View Post
        Just completed this upgrade and put the speedcam poi on. All worked very smoothly ����
        Where did you find the speedcam pop's from?

C4 Grand Picasso 2015 Exclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by Saul View Post
          Where did you find the speedcam pop's from?
          there are some here
          Safety in the United Kingdom (GPS POI Zone). Points of interest and support for all popular smartphones, tablets, GPS devices and software. Road safety, recreational and corporate points of interest.

Comment

Hi,

I have just come across your post regarding the Nav600 upgrade to the Nav900, would you be able to send the files and info on how to do it?

my e-mail is (bribish13@hotmail.com)

Thanks

Comment

Hi I don’t believe that it does. I recall it saying somewhere either on the thread or elsewhere.
              I didn’t have voice control on the steering wheel to start with so haven’t noticed it. May be on the next car!

Comment

Oh ok, yes the voice works fine, with the upgrade I did. Even the poi update for speed cams worked

Comment

POI link is in this thread, will look on my laptop if I still have the files

Comment

Have a look at this thread:

Comment

Or sign into the old forum and you can see the images of how it’s done

Comment

The only things you'll gain are 3d maps and speed camera warnings
                        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Don't forget themes Dave.

Comment

The navi/cd 500, 600, 800, 900 system itself is pretty basic compared to modern standards. Now is the time to think about upgrading to an aftermarket android unit, i only been waiting for over 2 years for something that works can replace the factory navigation.

Comment

Can someone please tell me where I can find the files I need to do this upgrade without joining another group

Comment

If you use Facebook, there's 's really good guide in the files section of the this group, along with links to the files you will need.

*** INSIGNIA OWNERS ONLY *** Welcome to Vauxhall Insignia Owners, a great page for help and advice as well as to show off your pride and joy. Please be courteous and friendly, being abusive,...
                                Get it wrong, you're an idiot.
                                Get it right, you're a smart arse.

Comment

Working...
                                X