Navi 600 to 900 upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by straty View Post
    Can someone please tell me where I can find the files I need to do this upgrade without joining another group

One of them is an ISO which you will need to burn to a Disc at the lowest speed possible and use branded disc such as sony, tdk and not supermarket branded ones.

Comment

I used cheap discs from morrisons, and Windows 10 doesn't give you a burn speed option. Worked perfectly.
      Get it wrong, you're an idiot.
      Get it right, you're a smart arse.

Comment

What I can't do though, is work out how to install custom themes. Anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune View Post
          I used cheap discs from morrisons, and Windows 10 doesn't give you a burn speed option. Worked perfectly.
          You are lucky then quite a few members had no such luck with cheaper disc

Comment

What I can't do though, is work out how to install custom themes. Anyone know?
            Yes done it many times.
            Have you downloaded any theme files. You are basically reflashing the fw again.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
              Yes done it many times.
              Have you downloaded any theme files. You are basically reflashing the fw again.
              Yes. Got one I like. It's currently in *.rar format.

Comment

Extract the rar contents. And place the dnl folder on your usb drive

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                  Extract the rar contents. And place the dnl folder on your usb drive
                  Sorted. Cheers bud

Comment

Sorted. Cheers bud
                    Brill.

Comment

All sorted now thank you. Where is the best place to look for themes

Comment

Here is where i mainly source mine from
                        Страница 1 из 363 - Прошивка Navi 600 в Navi 900 - отправлено в Insignia: Прошивка NAVI 600 в NAVI 900 Для желающих получить дополнительный функционал и изменение штатного оформления.Ответственность за совершенные действия несете только вы сами!!! English upgrade manual here: how toСначала превращаем 600 в 900:simus: 0) Удаляем ВСЕ POI и ВСЕ фоторамки из манитолы! ЭТО ОЧЕНЬ ВАЖНО!!! 1) Скачиваем образ http://yadi.sk/d/ZDSnwsIwQQ2dj и записываем его на CD. (В дальнейшем, этот образ будет у...

But here is some i have used and customised myself. Perform at your own risk.

These are the best themes as they are day and night, majority of them out there only changes night theme

Comment

Raised new topic as per RBH's advice

Comment

Originally posted by peterjohno34 View Post
                            Guys , sorry to jump on this old thread , but I've just done this and all seems ok apart from the fact the nav has restarted saying its in Germany
                            The GPS is blanked out and when pressing info its only picking up one satellite which is fluctuating from 0 to 1.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

You'd be better starting a new topic as the guys on this haven't been see fir some time.

Comment

Working...
                            X