AFL copies ??? Pre fl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFL copies ??? Pre fl

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

H7 Projectors so not AFL I'd say. But giveaway maybe they are for right hand traffic. AFL's beam pattern can be changed for RHT or LHT by selecting either via menu. Pricey@ £425.

Comment

Yeah that's what give it away ,the H7 fitment,and yes they are expensive,but I'm sure headlight retrofits charge more to make a set
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I got afl replicas. But those in the link look strange. They have a black outline around the whole housing
        Mine have d2s bulbs in the bi xenon projectors. And the corner lights are replaced with h7 high beams

Comment

They look nice, any car which has projectors look 100 times better than the halogen ones.

Just the price, i would rather buy the xcite ones

Comment

I prefer the look of the chrome ones rather than the full Black ones.....they look more like the OE AFL's & cheaper too:

I have messaged the seller and although the reply was quite broken English, they say they are a straight fit, but some have shown errors and some didn't oddly.

However, I'm sure I heard someone on here bought a pair and they weren't plug & play and something about the beam being all over the place...but as it does say for Right-Hand Traffic....which I presume means cars that drive on the Right, then the beam wont be right.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
              Yeah that's what give it away ,the H7 fitment,and yes they are expensive,but I'm sure headlight retrofits charge more to make a set
              Headlight retrofits quoted me just over 300 quid for doing my old siggy but I changed the car before I got the chance. Only thing I found with him as well was that I sent a pic of the idea I wanted and he said they will not attempt to copy any other design.

Comment

There's some cracking looking retrofits done to the standard halogens on YouTube if you have a dig around

Comment

Opel Insignia Ретрофит биксеноновые линзы + стайлинг + DRL(ДХО) vk.com/xenon073

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

exclusiv

this headlights its not for uk...

My black Insignia

Comment

Why's that ?

Comment

thise one from first post not good for uk...only for European cars

My black Insignia

Comment

Originally posted by MadOnVaux! View Post
                          I prefer the look of the chrome ones rather than the full Black ones.....they look more like the OE AFL's & cheaper too:

I have messaged the seller and although the reply was quite broken English, they say they are a straight fit, but some have shown errors and some didn't oddly.

However, I'm sure I heard someone on here bought a pair and they weren't plug & play and something about the beam being all over the place...but as it does say for Right-Hand Traffic....which I presume is Right hand drive, then the beam wont be right.
                          this for RHT not good for UK....i ready ask....broken English because main office Poland

My black Insignia

Comment

Ah ok right hand traffic,not right hand drive thead

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                              Ah ok right hand traffic,not right hand drive thead
                              yes correct....i ready ask....first time he write down RHD when i ask he say this headlights only for European cars after few messages when i tell him to change he change for RHT
                              sorry for my English i tried best what i can

My black Insignia

Comment

Working...
                              X