Navi 600 to Aftermarket Unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davy_b View Post
    cdub i have asked before but no one helped any idea how i find out if my standard navi 600 is amplified and what do i need for a parrot kit got told i need a 130 patch cable
    You would need one of these i guess as i not fitted a handsfree kit, but i had used this on my navi 600 to avoid cutting the original cable for my aftermarket sound system.

Comment

Originally posted by davy_b View Post
      cdub i have asked before but no one helped any idea how i find out if my standard navi 600 is amplified and what do i need for a parrot kit got told i need a 130 patch cable
      I had a Parrot kit installed before I installed the Pioneer but I wouldn't know what cable you needed - they just charged me the price of the Kit (£229 at the time for MKI9200)
      2013 Insignia 2.0 CDTi SRi NAV

My Photography - https://www.facebook.com/charleswhitephotography & www.charles-white-photography.com

Comment

did you evef change your navi600?
        The navi600 in my car has packed up completely!
        I don't want to do the chinese android / tesla retrofits because I have only read bad things about partial or poor functionality.
        So I am thinkning of the adaptor plate and double DIN pioneer / kenwood or Pumpkin replacement. Pumpkin seems good because it has proper built in nav, the others rely on nav from your phone, which is no good if you are accidentally without phone!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian_Insignia View Post
          did you evef change your navi600?
          The navi600 in my car has packed up completely!
          I don't want to do the chinese android / tesla retrofits because I have only read bad things about partial or poor functionality.
          So I am thinkning of the adaptor plate and double DIN pioneer / kenwood or Pumpkin replacement. Pumpkin seems good because it has proper built in nav, the others rely on nav from your phone, which is no good if you are accidentally without phone!
          i never bothered i still need to get a parrot kit probably

Comment

Working...
          X