• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any new codes?

Comment

SAVE30 for parts
      WIPER50 for the wipers

got some shell oil and oil filter today, saves me a small fortune doing my own services, keep the receipts in the book
      imo receipts are worth more that stamps, stamps just show something was done but no details
      and i keep my cars til they die or get too old and then just give them away to family members

Comment

Originally posted by Mo_miah View Post
        SAVE30 for parts
        WIPER50 for the wipers

got some shell oil and oil filter today, saves me a small fortune doing my own services, keep the receipts in the book
        imo receipts are worth more that stamps, stamps just show something was done but no details
        and i keep my cars til they die or get too old and then just give them away to family members

Can you adopt me then? Cause I'd love your siggy when you've finished with it.. [emoji106]

Chris

Comment

might be awhile, my siggy running pretty well for a car on 100k miles
          i have my old honda civic sat on the drive, 140k on the clock and still runs, £300 for anyone who wants something to work on

Comment

box90 for three days form today till 28/29
            upcoming mods: led lights (interior and license plate)- on their way, de-badge front grill, new rims, new audio unit, mud flaps

Comment

Working...
            X