Logging Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logging Out

Has anyone noticed that the site logs you out if you stay inactive after about 5 mins? its very annoying could this possibly be changed?

I haven't had any issues. Are you viewing the full forum or mobile view?

I'll let Site Admin know.
    Last edited by marko301; 12-01-2017, 08:17 AM.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Can you try ticking the Remember me box when you log in. One of the other admins thinks that should sort your issue.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I just use a pc at work. I normally log in through incognito mode though as i am at work but other sites keep me logged in.

I have just logged in and ticked the box so will see if that sorts it

Comment

Incogneto mode is why mate. when you close your incogneto session, it gets rid of all your cookies from the site. every time you open it, it's like opening it for the first time.

I'm the IT Admin at work so no one checks mine!

2015 SRI 2.0CDTI ecoderp hatch

Comment

I think it was the tick button when i logged in. Basically i dont close the window down i just leave it open all shift, when i come back i cant post etc as i am logged out.

However i have not been logged out since i ticked the box so i think that was the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
              I think it was the tick button when i logged in. Basically i dont close the window down i just leave it open all shift, when i come back i cant post etc as i am logged out.

However i have not been logged out since i ticked the box so i think that was the issue.
              Nice one!....You have sriray to thank for that brain wave.

Comment

I'll try this as I get the same thing as well.
                C4 Grand Picasso 2015 Exclusive.

Comment

Yup defo works, i have been offline for a couple of hours and his reply allowed me to log straight in

Comment

Working...
                  X