Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There were no codes relating to the lights when it was read unfortunately

Comment

This is an interasting thread, I like as it seems a lot of others have the same problem with my AFL's
      But mine is just a teeny bit different as mine don't seem to like it if its raining or very cold, frosty! It can go for agers without any faults then if it starts raining or its stood over night in the rain the AFL will come on.
      likewise if its a cold frosty morning the moment I turn the key the AFL come on but like others have said stopping and restarting cures it!
      I have renewd both cornering bulbs but was a waste of money cause it didn't solve anything! The insignia is a very electronically complicated motor with many sensors for many items which can normally be sorted after a bit of swearing, pulling hair out !! but this AFL has got me ????

Comment

Mine does it all the time given up using lights on auto now as the loss of full beam is dangerous. The only time they work for a short time is if they are set on auto during the day and you drive on into dusk they will turn on and work normally for about 5 minutes then they throw up the fault light and you loose the steerable lights and full beam. fortunately it went through its last mot as i left the lights on manual so the full beam worked ok not sure what would happen if they checked the auto setting as they would fault and the full beam wouldnt work

Comment

Originally posted by RoVic View Post
          This is an interasting thread, I like as it seems a lot of others have the same problem with my AFL's
          But mine is just a teeny bit different as mine don't seem to like it if its raining or very cold, frosty! It can go for agers without any faults then if it starts raining or its stood over night in the rain the AFL will come on.
          likewise if its a cold frosty morning the moment I turn the key the AFL come on but like others have said stopping and restarting cures it!
          I have renewd both cornering bulbs but was a waste of money cause it didn't solve anything! The insignia is a very electronically complicated motor with many sensors for many items which can normally be sorted after a bit of swearing, pulling hair out !! but this AFL has got me ????
          There are 3 sensors under the car, could be one of them with a bad connection. Bad news is they are quite expensive to buy, and not many second hand about

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
          Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

I have a 59 plate elite and had same trouble with afl light on with the little arrows either side I think what is happening at least in my case n/s headlight is harder to follow the road causing afl to come on after a lot of pratting about my cure was every time car is serviced by a friend in his garage we put it on the laptop and move the h/lights through all their movements a few times and I never have a problem from one service to the next it’s as if the bulb holder has started to stick but the above sorts it might not cure everybody’s problems but it sorts mine and is well worth a try

Comment

Working...
            X