No announcement yet.

Parking over two bays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parking spaces are too small. Got mine dingedinged today. Too small to open doors fully most of them which is no good

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
      It's not something I would do because I think somebody will just key it on badness but I see where he's coming from.

I prefer to park in the back of beyond so nobody parks next to me. If I think a carpark will fill up or it's already filling up, I won't park there.
      I park next to the mercs, audi’s and range rovers, I figure they want to dent there cars less than me

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
        The real problem is standard car park spaces. It was in the news now so long back about the width of spaces based on the average car of yester year. Cars are generally wider now a days so car park spaces should reflect this.
        Here here! Maybe i start a government pole on number 10 about car park space size it’s ridiculous these haven’t changed since the 1960s but cars have grr

Comment

Costco have the right idea there spaces are great with a large enough "white" line to open your doors

Comment

Originally posted by shepster1966 View Post
            Costco have the right idea there spaces are great with a large enough "white" line to open your doors
            But that’s cus’ Murica

Do love Costco, saw a Dodge Ram (huge one) and it looked small by the Costco bays. Uk bays are getting smaller and cars bigger, I can’t park my sig some places in Paisley as the spaces are too small.

Comment

If things are tight, as bays don't seem to have gotten any wider with modern cars' growing waistlines, I tend to park passenger side to passenger side slightly closer in the bays, both drivers have a little extra door room and can pull out of the space to let passengers into the car.

Comment

Working...
              X