No announcement yet.

Your music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got this one through from a guy I've got to know, Steve Giles, who also happens to be the singer/songwriter of the band.
    It's a prog rock album from the early 70's.
    Number 0023 of 1000.

If your into prog rock, then this can't be missed.
    Band is called Dark, the album is called Round The Edges.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191117_170556753.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.5 KB
ID:	243947

Name:	IMG_20191117_170629983.jpg
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	243948

Name:	IMG_20191117_170616187.jpg
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	243949

Comment

For you Rab
      Addendum:You’ll hear me refer to ‘Hank Marvin and his Burns guitar’. He did eventually become synonymous with that make but originally, and in ‘The Young One...
      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
        ....been on It bud.

im a subscriber to Steves channel.

Comment

Name:	IMG_20191117_180547948~2.jpg
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	243950

Comment

That album in certain versions is supposed to be worth thousands.
            I'm a YES man

.K.M.P.C.U
            YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
              That album in certain versions is supposed to be worth thousands.
              I'm a YES man
              Yep ....the early gatefold sleeve that was made by Steve himself ( 32 copies ), 1 sold for £25k

Comment

I was a great admirer of It Bites in the late 80's. They had a hit with the single 'Calling All The Heroes', and released 3 or 4 albums (the best being their first, Big Lad in the Windmill), and had an amazing guitarist called Frank Dunnery. The band still tours (they played the Holmfirth Picturedrome a couple of years ago), but it's worth seeking out their music.
                2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Ska ska and more ska

Comment

Your music

Following on from the Prog rock, recently discovered a band by the name of RPWL. They started out as a Pink Floyd cover band but are releasing original material now and I’m loving them! Worth checking out.

Comment

Originally posted by Groovyblues View Post
                      Following on from the Prog rock, recently discovered a band by the name of RPWL. They started out as a Pink Floyd cover band but are release original material now and I’m loving them! Worth checking out.
                      Just got hold of the discography so will have a listen, thanks
                      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

I'm probably gonna stick out like a sore thumb, but mostly listen to hip hop
                        2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
                        honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

For those who like Pink Floyd I thoroughly recommend watching or listening to Brit Floyd, absolutely fantastic tribute band and supremely talented musicians and singers. I would prefer going to see these any day than watching the real thing nowadays (as the real floyd ar ageing)

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

For those who like Pink Floyd I thoroughly recommend watching or listening to Brit Floyd, absolutely fantastic tribute band. I would prefer going to see these than watching the real thing nowadays (as the real floyd ar ageing)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt6CgKXY0sk
                            So you're an age ist in other words
                            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                              So you're an age ist in other words
                              Absolutely

Comment

Name:	Screenshot_20200130_202442.jpg
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	244469
                                It will, y'know!
                                2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                                Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Working...
                                X