Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cruise Control not working as it should be.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was one off thing. same with mine. now mine is a becoming frequent

Comment

It sorted itself mate,,wasn't working one day,worked the next,had no more probs with it
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Ok thanks for reporting back

Comment

Yeah , Thanks .....might dig a bit further once the weather warms .

Comment

I give up. Is not too cold today and dry. CC still not working argh.

Comment

Cruise Control not working as it should be.

It is a very annoying hard to find problem

Comment

Yup agree.

Comment

I just posted on another forum see anyone has more clues.

Comment

Ok, please post outcome here if you want

Comment

I will

Comment

I am reporting back for the solution to my problem. It was the battery of the car that was the cause of the problem. Changed the battery and everything is fine now.

Comment

This is like the battery disconnect trick. Please report back whether this has definitely fixed it.

Comment

Hello Sriray,

I have found a similar thread on a Dutch forum who had exactly the same problem. He went to a local shop and got the battery tested, the battery was workink but not quite as good as it should be. He changed the battery and everything was sorted. I did the same now and tested it for like 30 times now, everything is ok now. Looks like the system is checking at startup and when the battery is below some kind of voltage it will shut down the cruise. Also this is logical if we look at the fact when you then restart the car the cruise most of the times will work again because the battery is the charged a little bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by crunch81 View Post
                              Hello Sriray,

I have found a similar thread on a Dutch forum who had exactly the same problem. He went to a local shop and got the battery tested, the battery was workink but not quite as good as it should be. He changed the battery and everything was sorted. I did the same now and tested it for like 30 times now, everything is ok now. Looks like the system is checking at startup and when the battery is below some kind of voltage it will shut down the cruise. Also this is logical if we look at the fact when you then restart the car the cruise most of the times will work again because the battery is the charged a little bit more.
                              Fingers crossed mate, suppose that is possible when i said the weather affects it. The cold weather can affect the battery. Yeah report back again if this does stop working, if you don't i assume it works and i shall put this in the useful section of the forum.
                              I have looked around but not found a solution on our uk forums

Comment

Doubt the battery is the problem , I have changed my battery since my cruise control failed and it is still not working . ????????thead

Comment

Working...
                                X