Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Grill Removal

Hello,

Got up early this morning to try and change over the front grill and it beat me . I undid the 6 hex screws on the top and the 3 either side of the wheel arch, bumper gave way enough to let me work on it, but for some reason could not pull it off completely (unless there are some other screws that I don't know about and have missed).

Here's where I failed.... I managed to unclip the top of the grill away from the top bumper and could see any other clips/screws that needed to be unclipped. However I cannot pull/free the grill away. Is there something I missing here?

T.I.A.

Saul.
    C4 Grand Picasso 2015 Exclusive.

Two large horizontal torx bolts at the bottom of the bumper need to be loosened to get the bumper off.

Comment

I there is 4 plastic rivets on the undertray

Comment

Yep, and one small bolt on the passenger side.

Comment

It can be done with bumper eased forward,,but very much easier with it off,,there's some clips under the front that need to come out
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by cmor View Post
            Two large horizontal torx bolts at the bottom of the bumper need to be loosened to get the bumper off.
            Is this from under the car, or inside the bay?

Comment

Underneath
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Under the car, not easy to see at first. There is a support bar on the bumper that slots into it.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                  It can be done with bumper eased forward,,but very much easier with it off,,there's some clips under the front that need to come out
                  I've being trying it with the bumper eased forward. These clips are they at the bottom of the grill?

Comment

I tried with the bumper still on and it was a nightmare! Much easier with it in the house 😂

Comment

Job for next weekend now as rain stopped play.

Comment

Can you take pictures and do a How to after?

Comment

Working...
                        X