• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sriray View Post
    The 4" one bud
    Yeah I still have it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewish View Post
      Yeah I still have it.
      Stick that back in to see what mileage shows up, at least then you have a peace of mind to know if the mileage follows the car or clock.

Comment

Stick that back in to see what mileage shows up, at least then you have a peace of mind to know if the mileage follows the car or clock.
        It follows the car as I've already asked geniom. It's delicate to keep moving that cluster might break :-O I'll just leave it in for MOT and they can fix it for me

Comment

It follows the car as I've already asked geniom. It's delicate to keep moving that cluster might break :-O I'll just leave it in for MOT and they can fix it for me
          Ar ok. Fingercross bud, are you selling your 8" screen?

Comment

Ar ok. Fingercross bud, are you selling your 8" screen?
            At some point. Needs programming and configuring.

Comment

At some point. Needs programming and configuring.
              Does the bcm of the car its being installed in need programming

Comment

Does the bcm of the car its being installed in need programming
                No, which is good as private individuals are not allowed to touch the bcm anymore.

BCM is more for extra options like having my TPMS enabled and my rear electric windows

Comment

No, which is good as private individuals are not allowed to touch the bcm anymore.

BCM is more for extra options like having my TPMS enabled and my rear electric windows
                  Oh good.

Comment

Oh good.
                    Will be expensive as it costs for postage + programming + configuring

Comment

Will be expensive as it costs for postage + programming + configuring
                      And the facelift steering wheel and rewiring.
                      How much we looking at in total.

Comment

And the facelift steering wheel and rewiring.
                        How much we looking at in total.
                        Are you doing the wiring yourself?

My cluster I will have to price up postage and ask how much for programming depending if you want the vxr mode on it.

I probably sell the cluster for 150 and then whatever postage and programming is ontop. If that's good for you?

Comment

• No idea what i'm doing regards to the steering wheel rewiring, so need your pro to do it really. Don't want vxr mode as its not a vxr but would like sports mode on it, as mine currently turns red in sports mode.
                          Can you tot up, you reckon how much in total it is, or it cheaper to but a new car

Comment

No idea what i'm doing regards to the steering wheel rewiring, so need your pro to do it really. Don't want vxr mode as its not a vxr but would like sports mode on it, as mine currently turns red in sports mode.
                            Can you tot up, you reckon how much in total it is, or it cheaper to but a new car
                            I think thats what i mean with vxr mode. It turns red.

Uhh

250 for rewiring and you need to provide a facelift and preface steering wheel.

Postage to him.

Cluster, programming, configuring and postage around 350.

It's up to you really. I'm not going to try influence you either way.

Comment

• That sounds alot totted up.

Near enough a grand

Comment

That sounds alot totted up.

Near enough a grand
                                Trust me. I shouldn't have got into this I've spent a lot!

Comment

Working...
                                X