2.0l cdti s/s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
    Where did you get these,, currently on my wanted list,, you got the discs and bells too?
    Bells?

I got discs too.

Cleaned them yesterday then it rained back to being rusty

Comment

• 2 part discs....discs and bells
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

2 part discs....discs and bells
        No idea show me a picture

Comment

• the disc part bolts to the hub part (bell), on the 355 vxr discs
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• These are them

Comment

• that's them,they come to bits

Comment

that's them,they come to bits
                Ah ok

Comment

• Got them on but need to be re-painted as brake fluid went everywhere :-(

Comment

• Do your wheels clear calipers OK, without spacers,,,, they look the dogs mate

Comment

Do your wheels clear calipers OK, without spacers,,,, they look the dogs mate
                      Didn't test that but been told with our wheels it fits fine

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                        Didn't test that but been told with our wheels it fits fine
                        I know with the pre face vx line 20s they need a 10mm spacer for cllearence

Comment

I know with the pre face vx line 20s they need a 10mm spacer for cllearence
                          Quite a bit of room

Comment

• Lewish, ive got the facelift navi 900 hu with Satnav factory fitted. What do i need for Android Auto??!

Comment

• Originally posted by pintsizepilot View Post
                              Lewish, ive got the facelift navi 900 hu with Satnav factory fitted. What do i need for Android Auto??!
                              radio module 2016+
                              Hmi 2.5
                              Programming

Comment

• Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X