2.0l cdti s/s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
    Standard on all models after 2014 I think. Mines a basic model and it has it.
    Mines 2014 and doesn't have it. Hmm. Weird

Comment

I know there was something about it on the old forum but can't remember exactly what it was now. It was something like, MY14 Insignias had to have TPMS. I'm not sure if that only affected cars registered from March onward on the 14 plate.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

It depends when you car was registered. It was after a certain month in 2014. I cannot remember which one though

Comment

Originally posted by WHIPPY-WOOLLEY View Post
          It depends when you car was registered. It was after a certain month in 2014. I cannot remember which one though
          What he said ^. I think it was after June 2014 when TPMS became standard. Before then it was always an option, even on the Elite
          Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

It is actually a MOT test now also that they are working...

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
              I bought a kit from HIDS direct but the bulbs they sent me were modified 9006's. So I ended buying some 5000k bulbs from aliexpress.
              can't believe they are still doing this

Comment

mine is May 2014 and doesn't have TPMS - became law for ALL cars in 2015 to have it.

Comment

Just had a Google. It was cars registered after 1st November 2014

Comment

Originally posted by WHIPPY-WOOLLEY View Post
                    Just had a Google. It was cars registered after 1st November 2014
                    Odd. Bought mine brand new in August 2014 (a week before September 64 plate) and mine has it. It's the next one up (mine's the Energy) from the base model (Design) and came with 18" twin spoke alloys rather than the 16". The tpms must have been included in the wheel upgrade then.
                    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Perhaps Vauxhall started to fit it as standard as they got closer to the month? Just in case some cars were registered too late or something? I'm not too sure

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
                        can't believe they are still doing this
                        It was a while back probably when you ordered yours

Comment

I was wondering if my new car might have it, Its a 63 so that answers that . Would rather not have it as its something else to fail come mot time

Comment

Mine was a factory order mid July 2014 and TPMS was standard then. Car was registered end October
                            Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

I'm sure Graham will be pleased. I've finally fitted both powerfold mirrors today

Comment

Not too bad for 60 quid they appear to match in the photo dusk/night. In the daylight it looks bluer than the drl. They don't dim either just on/off with headlights.

Comment

Working...
                                X