2.0l cdti s/s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lewish View Post

Not too bad for 60 quid they appear to match in the photo dusk/night. In the daylight it looks bluer than the drl. They don't dim either just on/off with headlights.
    Looking good but you could have problems if they don't dim down. I think it was Burgerking1972 fitted something similar and he was getting flashed by oncoming traffic until he wired them to dull down with the drls when dipped headlights were on.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

It was cmor, the wire only turns them off when headlights come on. These are not dimmable.

Comment

That's it...I knew it was one of the members who fitted these. Maybe yours aren't too bright to cause that issue if they're not made to be dimmable.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Well it's getting lighter now so shouldn't need to connect it until later in the year

Comment

Yeah if you don't plan on doing much night time driving, no rush. Are they indicators too? I'm still toying with adding something like them but I haven't even connected my fogs yet. Something I might do over the summer.

Comment

Yes they are indicators too. I'm trying to figure out how to make it so, when I unlock the car the indicators on the drl flash and hazards are on they blink. If they last that long

Comment

New mod coming

Comment

Android navi system ???
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                    Android navi system ???

Nope

Comment

Some kind of sound system?

Comment

It's not a sound system. You'll just have to wait and find out

Comment

Tease .....When do we find out?

Comment

When the last piece of the jigsaw arrives. I was hoping to do it tomorrow but it only got dispatched yesterday so probably either Monday or Tuesday

Comment

Mmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                                Mmmmm
                                What's your thoughts then

Comment

Working...
                                X