2.0l cdti s/s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sriray View Post
    Get it fitted properly. And go to the stealers and ask them to fix it . It was working but the mileage not showing anymore. Lol
    The mileage never showed, that was a different cluster.

I'm not sure vauxhall can help me

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewish View Post

That reminds me, the mileage not showing and displaying dashes. There was an issue with the Speedo mileage display corrupted on the siggy after being jump started which burnt something in the board. I can't remember the fix for it.

Comment

• Here's one article I found on Google
        Had a 2010 insignia today with mileage not displaying. The car has never been touched but it happened following a battery change. Does anyone know a cure? Arthur.

Comment

That reminds me, the mileage not showing and displaying dashes. There was an issue with the Speedo mileage display corrupted on the siggy after being jump started which burnt something in the board. I can't remember the fix for it.
          Uhh I think it was a bcm update.

I think my problem is the eeprom inside the cluster is blocking the reading of the bcm mileage.

Comment

I think my problem is the eeprom inside the cluster is blocking the reading of the bcm mileage.

Just a thought from what I read.

Comment

Just a thought from what I read.
              Thanks anyway. I pm'ed that guy from the DK site hopefully I can get it sorted soon.

Comment

• Heres a short video

Comment

Hm, yust a thought, could you replace cluster EEPROM from the other one that shows you mileage?

Comment

• Originally posted by damjanrazinger View Post
                    Hm, yust a thought, could you replace cluster EEPROM from the other one that shows you mileage?
                    pecky maybe possible?
                    Last edited by sriray; 13-06-2018, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=sriray;283526]
                      Originally posted by damjanrazinger View Post
                      Hm, yust a thought, could you replace cluster EEPROM from the other one that shows you mileage?[/QUOTE pecky maybe possible?
                      That's what I thought but its a flash eeprom and stores the software. It would just turn it into the 2013 version.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Lewish;283527]
                        Originally posted by sriray View Post
                        That's what I thought but its a flash eeprom and stores the software. It would just turn it into the 2013 version.

If it is software maybe you could locate mileage part on old one, separate it and only flash that part on new one. A bit of hacking involved...

Comment

• [QUOTE=damjanrazinger;283529]
                          Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                          If it is software maybe you could locate mileage part on old one, separate it and only flash that part on new one. A bit of hacking involved...
                          It can be done on an eeprom programmer but finding someone is like a needle in a haystack. Its a delicate procedure

Comment

• Got an email from vauxhall, to contact a company regarding this. Fingers crossed

Comment

Got an email from vauxhall, to contact a company regarding this. Fingers crossed

Good luck pal

Comment

Good luck pal
                                Did you have to adjust dashboard or is that caddilac cluster direct fit?

Comment

Working...
                                X