2.0l cdti s/s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
    Yeah I know but I also know your itchy fingers....it'll be going back with a big drivers screen, android auto and an ejecter seat knowing you.
    It has AA and carplay. 8inch screen which is the bigger of the 2. Has inbuilt nav but need to buy a Garmin SD card. However with AA no point.

Comment

• Oh well that's a couple of toys then......
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Browse our used deals now with finance available. Select the used car you want and get it delivered to your local Car Store.

It wasn't this dirty when I gave it to them, couldn't even be bothered to clean it for the pictures.

Comment

• Your new car looks lovely Lewis.

Comment

• Car now down from 8k to 5,400
            Last edited by Lewish; 28-05-2019, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• My old car has a new owner. I wonder if they'll ever get on here

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                Car now down from 8k to 5,400
                Shocking so that means they made a loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                  My old car has a new owner. I wonder if they'll ever get on here
                  Probably not, or only when they have problems and do a search on google then it results would all point to here .

Comment

Working...
                  X