No announcement yet.

2.0l cdti s/s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right! The time has come, I'm getting sick of the gap between I'm guessing you could call it a bezel and the cluster surround.

I need something that will stick to the surround and bezel.

I do not want to glue as obviously I would need to take it out for MOT

I'm thinking gorilla tape looped but any suggestions welcome!

Thanks!

Comment

• Blue tack

Comment

• Originally posted by sriray View Post
        Blue tack
        I don't feel like it would do the job but I can try it

Comment

• Was just joking. Lol. How about 3M double sided sticky pads

Comment

• Yeah I'll see what Halfords have got.

And here's a pic of the working one I plugged in for the mileage

Comment

• Have you thought about using butyl tape? Very sticky but should give when you need to remove anything. https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F332389805180
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                Yeah I'll see what Halfords have got.

The mileage has gone up on the speedo?

Comment

The mileage has gone up on the speedo?
                  Yeah, it was at 48 or 49k before

Comment

Yeah I'll see what Halfords have got.

Does the sport, tour, lane departure button work, or is it for show .

Comment

Does the sport, tour, lane departure button work, or is it for show .
                      For show, it was whatever the sat nav screen came with

Comment

• You not swapped your originals over

Comment

You not swapped your originals over
                          Don't see the point, anyway I sold my original screen :-)

Comment

• Thanks to Exclusiv I got my lights back on.

Atleast for now. I'm only doing mornings at work which helps with the dimming issue. However it's going to be getting darker earlier and a later sunrise.

Comment

Thanks to Exclusiv I got my lights back on.

Atleast for now. I'm only doing mornings at work which helps with the dimming issue. However it's going to be getting darker earlier and a later sunrise.
                              youre welcome mate,glad they were of use ,,no good to me now
                              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                                youre welcome mate,glad they were of use ,,no good to me now
                                Still unhappy with the gaps. But what can I do

Comment

Working...
                                X