2.0l cdti s/s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lewish View Post
    No, it's the security the USA companies put on it. Making it effectively the only car it can be paired with.
    Oh ok. That is a shame.

Comment

• Car has now officially gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by sriray View Post
        You need this one , best one to go for if you could find one

Now that’s epic, but the others I’m getting are sweeeeeet
        The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

• Got the GLA on Friday. Haven't driven it. But looks nice

Comment

• Also update. Car is now up for sale on their website. But yet still to clear the finance. What are they playing at?

#hmmmm

Comment

• Nice what toys does it have?
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Nothing really, doesn't even have DAB. Only thing I like is the led headlights.

Comment

• Really? I thought all new cars would have DAB. I hope you're not gonna start adding stuff.
                  2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                    Really? I thought all new cars would have DAB. I hope you're not gonna start adding stuff.
                    Nope as it's a mobility car. It will be changed in 3 years. Could add folding mirrors but will wait and see

Comment

Also update. Car is now up for sale on their website. But yet still to clear the finance. What are they playing at?

#hmmmm
                      Your old car?

Comment

Your old car?
                        Yeah its up at 8k

Comment

Yeah its up at 8k
                          Lol.
                          Didn't you try to sell it 5k?

Comment

Lol.
                            Didn't you try to sell it 5k?
                            Nah I would have been happy to sell at 5k.

The company offered 6,2k online when they saw it, they offered 5,9k. Sold it to them. Still waiting for them to clear the finance 3 weeks later.

No one will buy my car if it's still on finance so what are they going to do. Miss sell it?

Comment

Nope as it's a mobility car. It will be changed in 3 years. Could add folding mirrors but will wait and see
                              Yeah I know but I also know your itchy fingers....it'll be going back with a big drivers screen, android auto and an ejecter seat knowing you.

Comment

Nah I would have been happy to sell at 5k.

The company offered 6,2k online when they saw it, they offered 5,9k. Sold it to them. Still waiting for them to clear the finance 3 weeks later.

No one will buy my car if it's still on finance so what are they going to do. Miss sell it?
                                That's not bad how much they gave you. They usually have a £2000 markup on second hand cars thats not too old.

Comment

Working...
                                X