Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click mechanic Discount

Hi Guys

I have used click mechanic to get my cam belt and water pump changed, it was a job done well at a time convenient to me on my drive at home by a fully qualified mechanic with 15 years experience, the mechanics choose the jobs so you know that they are going to pick jobs they are comfortable doing

I would recommend them, cheaper than the main dealers

I have a code for 10% off new orders if you wish to give them a try

Best wishes

Macca

I’ve used them and would definitely recommend keeping them in mind for when you need a car service or repair. They come to you wherever you are, whether it’s at work or home, so saves you going to a garage. Even better they’ll give you 10% off if you say you were referred by me.
    A to B in an Elite Siggy :)

How much did he charge mate ?
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I paid £120.56 to replace cam belt kit plus water pump, followers and belts plus refill fluids

I supplied all the parts as I wanted quality parts, he supplied fluid/coolant
      A to B in an Elite Siggy :)

Comment

Not bad at all
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Working...
        X