No announcement yet.

2014 Insignia CDTI ExoFlex Headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The LED daytime running lights are also the sidelights. They just dull down when your dipped beam come on so not to dazzle anyone.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Remember when you fit them, at the drivers side you can pull the airbox up out of its rubber mountings and swing it out of the way to gain better access to the back of the light and on the passenger side, the neck of the screen wash pulls up and off to give more room at that side.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

2014 Insignia CDTI ExoFlex Headlights

Does anybody think the 55w hid bulbs would be too bright for normal road driving.

Comment

Originally posted by bynehill27 View Post
          Does anybody think the 55w hid bulbs would be too bright for normal road driving.
          This has been answered in a different forum. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Twed View Post
            Welcome to the forum pal!

I was in exactly the same boat when i bought mine! I kept dazzling other drivers as I though my lights were dipped but they are crap! It's mainly to do with the reflectors i think, my last car (2003 A4 avant) had projectors and they were brilliant, didn't need main beam almost.

You can't buy upgraded bulbs like phillips extreme vision or osram night breakers, you need to go for HIDs or LEDs. I went for the HID route...

Stopped on a private road. Low beam...

High beam.

And this is how they look on the front, colour match is close enough for me
            Picking up on a old thread, do you still have this setup Twed? What HID kit did you go for? Cheers

Comment

Working...
            X