• Show
Clear All

1. Sriray

2. Exclusiv

3. Russ

4. Marko301

5. Spark

6. Jaake

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

i believe there are more on FB that say there coming

Comment

Good good
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Add me to the list

Comment

Put me down

2014 CDTI ECOflex
              Power red 18inch standard black alloys
              Mods 40mm direnza lower, black side repetors, vinyl wrap interior

Comment

1. Sriray

2. Exclusiv

3. Russ

4. Marko301

5. Spark

6. Jaake

7. Mattyb3993

8. Gurdip

Comment

Bump,,,next month guys

Comment

I am tempted by a road trip down to meet up and put faces to names and cars, will need to see nearer the time as it's almost a 5hr drive each way down from Fife. May have semi final tickets if I am lucky in season ticket holder ballot as well but will suss things out.
                    Will have my alloys back on and few wee mods by then so be good to get to a meet.

Comment

Good if you could Graeme be good to see you

Comment

Looking forward to this meet. Hopefully the weather will be nice

Comment

Snap,me too,even though it's over 100mls each way ....Must be mad

Comment

Well I have road trip co pilot arranged and possible premier inn ready to book for the Saturday night so the next big obstacle other than the football could be the wives.
                            Lol

Comment

Wives? how many you got

Comment

And,,,what football ???

Comment

Working...
                                X