Clear All

• Originally posted by sriray View Post
    Like one of these
    Is there a how to thread for this?

C4 Grand Picasso 2015 Exclusive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saul View Post
      Is there a how to thread for this?
      Didn't do one as it was a simple mod. The 12v plug is on perm live, the connection is on the rear fusebox. The USB is ignition live, cable pulled from glovebox using Fuse 6 as i do not know which is ignition live in rear fusebox

Comment

• Cracking photos, Russ! Shame we didn't get that guy's email address. I bet he'd have like to see his vxr included.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Originally posted by MJSROOFING View Post
          Have a good day guys, sorry won't be able to make it, the misses has work this afternoon and it's a fair drive from me .

Lots of pictures please.
          I wanted to go but yer hell of a drive from South Wales

Some wicked pictures guys! Glad everyone enjoyed!

If time allows for the next one I may try my best to pop up!

Comment

• Originally posted by sriray View Post
            Didn't do one as it was a simple mod. The 12v plug is on perm live, the connection is on the rear fusebox. The USB is ignition live, cable pulled from glovebox using Fuse 6 as i do not know which is ignition live in rear fusebox
            Thank you, will try this out as a weekend project. If I already have my subwoofer going into the perm live is it okay to piggy back the supply?
            C4 Grand Picasso 2015 Exclusive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saul View Post
              Thank you, will try this out as a weekend project. If I already have my subwoofer going into the perm live is it okay to piggy back the supply?
              Yeah i done mine like this

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                Cracking photos, Russ! Shame we didn't get that guy's email address. I bet he'd have like to see his vxr included.
                Cheers Mark. Ive posted the pictures up on all the well known pages so he might have seen it??

Comment

Working...
                X